Kelly’s Weekly Workouts:
Advanced Body Weight Workout – WARNING: This Will Kick Your BUTT!!!
Week of August 6-12th, 2012
Complete this workout Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Run 5 miles on Tuesday & 6 miles on Thursday
Hike 5 miles on Saturday in Grand Lake.
- 10 one legged squats – each side [warning super-difficult, only attempt if you in good enough shape]
- 20 body weight squats
- 20 walking lunges (10 each leg)
- 20 jump step-ups (10 each leg)
- 10 pull ups [or inverted body weight rows using your kitchen table]
- 10 dips – bar stools
- 10 chin ups [or inverted body weight rows with underhand grip]
- 10 push ups
- 30 second plank
That’s one complete rotation. If you’re up for it, try to do 3 complete circuits. Stop when you need to, get water when necessary, but try to finish it as quickly as possible while still practicing PERFECT FORM. The first time I went through this routine it took me right around 20 minutes. What is it with me and 20 minutes of HELL?