Hi, friends! I hope that you have wonderful plans for the long Labor Day weekend! I will be spending mine at Invesco Stadium cheering on the Colorado State Rams during their first game of the season against the University of Colorado Buffalo.
I planned out our weekly meals earlier this week because I knew the weekend would be busy.
Here’s this weeks menu:
- Sunday: Grilled Sirloin with Yukon Gold Potatoes (topped with Greek Yogurt and Green Onions) and a Side Salad
- Monday: Homemade Chicken Ranch Pizza with Tomatoes and Red Onions on a Whole Wheat Crust and a Side Salad
- Tuesday: Baked Lemon Pepper Mahi Mahi, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, and a Side Salad
- Wednesday: Mom and dad brought over Papa Murphy’s Pizza. I ate our left over Chicken Ranch Pizza
- Thursday: Chicken, Apple and Red Grape Salad over Mixed Greens with Light Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Friday: Grilled Honey Glazed Pork Chops with Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Beets and Zucchini
- Saturday: Tailgate Food…. Egg Casserole, Pina Coladas, Peach Muffins, Potato Casserole, Zucchini Bread, Malibu Rum Marinated Pineapple Slices, Breakfast Burritos, Breakfast Tequila, and Monkey Bread…Yum!
- Pork Chops
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Mixed Greens and Spinach Leaves
- Sweet Potatoes
- Light Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Mahi Mahi
- Light Ranch Dressing
- Red Onion
- Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Greek Yogurt
- Brussel Sprouts
- Red Grapes
What’s on your menu for this week?